Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sassy Caroline

Caroline met me for a photo date last week and she was workin' the camera. What a sassy girl. She knows she's a cutie.
We are going to order one from her session on canvas and I can't wait to see which one they pick.

Photobucket

I have also been busy designing a new logo for one of my clients, Christi Hirschi from "For the Love of Thread". I love this new design. It has an antiqued yet fresh feel that I know will draw people to buy her quilting patterns.

Photobucket

So many things are happening in our lives right now it is hard to keep everyone straight. Olivia has lost her two bottom front teeth this last week and the twins are telling me NO all of the time...hmmm I don't if I like that new thing or not. Harrison is the biggest helper with everything when he wants to be, being the middle child isn't the easiest thing to be.

3 comments:

Shelly B. said...

cute Caroline! Cute photo! Cute logo! You ROCK! (long time no see!)

Emily said...

Such a cute picture of Caroline!

Marci said...

I tagged you!!