Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Cards

I have been so busy getting picture orders out it's beginning to feel like christmas for me when the delivery man comes to my door. I have also been having fun designing christmas cards for some clients. Here are a few samples.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I can't wait to get my done and out the door. I guess I can't put it off any longer christmas is going to be here before we know it. So if you get a late christmas card from me you'll know I had good intentions on getting them out on time.

It's late and I can't even think straight or spell right since I am backspacing every word...so I'll write more from the heart later.

4 comments:

Candace said...

Cute cards! I'm going to be a slacker in the card department this year. I guess I know where to come for next years pictures!

Nikki said...

Good job Angie, these look great!

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a cute Christmas card of the cousins! Can't wait to see what yours will look like. Slow down, restore yourself.
love
mom

Marci said...

Oh, I just love the grobergs!