Friday, November 21, 2008

So far behind!!!

I can't believe how easy it is to fall behind in blogging. I have so much to talk about and so little time. I have so many beautiful pictures to post about halloween, Isabella's quilt (just like Max's put pink), a fun filled girls weekend, and oodles of family pictures. So to start here is a teaser of my beautiful neighbor's senior pictures. She was so fun to photograph and man her skin is flawless...so jealous

Photobucket

Photobucket

So hopefulyl I can have a power blogging day and get tons of photos ready to share:) And for all of my friends you better leave a comment and say hello...and yes I will know who you are. (You know who I'm talking who).

Well wish me luck I am off to Tavacci sining performance at the festival of trees, and a late night trip to Utah to go to Tai Pan for christmas tree hunting. Fun Times for me.

7 comments:

Piano Mom said...

Best of luck on your Christmas tree hunt! I've heard that Tai Pan has great ones!

Candace said...

Finally a new post! Beautiful pictures. I can't wait to see more. Good luck on your Christmas tree search. It sounds like you know exactly what you are looking for.

Shelly B. said...

Oooh! Tai Pan! Have fun!

Laura Jean said...

I decided to tag you... I know you already have plenty to do... but you are IT!

Marci said...

Hey! You couldn't be talking about me?!?!? Your pictures are gorgeous! I love the second one, her eye just pop right out to you!

Allison said...

So since I am such a slacker at blog lurking lately, here I am FINALLY lurking at yours... Great pics, gorgeous gal!! I hope you can work miracles with my baby C on Saturday, can't wait!

Hilary said...

here eyes are GORGEOUS! Great photos....