Friday, April 25, 2008

Lame I know...No blog for 2 1/2 weeks.

No I haven't jumped ship just yet on blogging.  I have been busy these last few weeks sewing, taking photos, and more sewing.  I pulled out my Olivia's baby quilt that I started before she was born and decided that I should probably finish it only 5 years later.  I have also been sewing some way fun strip quilts for the twins and then of course the other two said "We want one too" so off to the fabric store to make sure that I have enough fabric to go around again.  I will post some pictures shortly of my projects.

Yesterday I went to the elementary for kindergarten roundup for Olivia.  I can't believe that she is going to be a kindergartner.  She has turned out to be the best little girl.  Maybe a little bossy at times to Harrison but very helpful.  She is so excited, she keeps asking "When do I start at the kindergarten school?"  I signed her up for cheerleading for the summer.  She loves to dance around everywhere.  And when she dances, she really dances.  She puts on this face that she means business.  She sticks her lips out and raises her eyebrows and off she struts her stuff.  I have often found her boogieing at many public places, like the mall and Target, and she dances without any cares.  When she was littler, like even last summer, we would joke in the family that we have our own stripper cause all she needs is a pole.  

Sparkle Photography is now open for business!

I finally decided to start my photography business.  After several years of toying with the idea it is finally time to just do something about it.  Sparkle Photography is the name I have chosen and I am really excited.  So whenever you are ready to get some new photos of your loved ones or even yourself call or email me for an opening and prices.  I can do whatever you need.  I have done many maternity, new born and of course baby and toddler sessions.  I am working on setting up my website to showcase my work.  My new email is sparklephotography@mac.com and my number is 208.709.1888.  Can't wait to hear from you.

5 comments:

Megan Bunt said...

Angie-
Good for you for finally doing your photography business! You have always been good at taking pictures. I just wish that I had a little bit of the talent that you have. Will you come to Boise and take a family picture of us? Our last one is 4 yrs old, we really need a new one! Sounds like you are busy making quilts, I can't wait to see the pics! Your comment about Olivia being the family stripper made me laugh, we have our own little strip dancer that goes by the name of Kaitlyn!!!! We just pray that she is not a wild teenager!

Me - Jen said...

How exciting putting your passion and hobby to work. Congrats on the new adventure. You will be GREAT. I agree with Megan you will have to come over to Boise for a photo shoot. Good luck@!!

Nikki said...

Well Angie all I have to say is IT'S ABOUT TIME! Your talent with photography is just amazing. As soon as you get your site up and going I would love to leave a testimonial.

Have fun with all your sewing projects. And great pic of little Miss Olivia!

Piano Mom said...

I'm sure you'll have people lining up for you to take pictures...you have a great talent for it! Perhaps the next time you are in Utah for a Halling family gathering, you could take some for us! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good on ya girl! You are so talented in that department, and I know that you will do well! Let me know when you need Oivia in the tu-tu! You sew too!! When do you find the time ? I can't wait to see the finished products. We have got to figure out when we are gonna see each other now that you are done with gym... Park playdates, anyone?? The pic of Olivia is darling, I love the look on her face. Stripper eh? Isn't it so funny to see the moves they can come up with, although, I'm wondering if she learned them from you?......