Sunday, April 6, 2008

Organizers for hire.

Oh happy happy day.  The joy of your babies growing up and helping out with the chores.  I've got the best organizers anyone could ask for.  They are out for hire incase any of you are looking for a very personalized taste.  They specialize in tupperware drawers, boxes of paper, bathtub toy baskets, books, oh yes, books, dog food, dog water, blankets, folded clothes piles, neatly rearranging your other kids very special toys,  oh the possibilities are endless.  Custom projects may cost more depending on size.  





When ever I get the camera out and sit on the floor all I can hear is pat, pat, pat.  And charge here they come.  I love it.  They are so curious and want to be where ever I am.  I love the shots of them up close and a glimpse from my view.  




8 comments:

Piano Mom said...

WOW!!! You must have a lot of patience! As fun as the pictures are, I can't imagine cleaning up the mess.

Christine said...

Such cute pictures of the twins. It's hard to believe a year has gone by already. We had a blast hanging out this weekend. We need to make a habbit of it. Your kids are so darling!

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki said...

Dang they are so cute, but growing up way to fast!

Megan Bunt said...

Angie your kids are so cute! I can't believe they are one year already. Time sure flies by. You really have your work cut out for you! You are such a great mom! We hope to come and visit you soon!:)

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I came upon your site on Sherelle's blog and have really enjoyed checking it out! Your little ones are adorable! If you ever get a spare minute I would love for you to check out my blog at
janielbishop.blogspot.com. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy yours! Keep it up!

The High Family- said...

These pictures are so cute! I know my little "organizer" Cade would love to help your little organizers. Cade is also a pro at emptying drawers in a record amount of time.

Anonymous said...

Ohh Angie, I'm so there right now!! For the first few days of emptying the tupperware drawer, I'm crazy, and I pick it up as fast as they can empty it, but now that we are like 3 weeks into this little 'emptying and rearranging' game I've just let it all go, and my house is beginning to resemble those houses flashed across the news that have just been hit by a devastating tornado.... Oh we will one day look back on these days with fond memories....right?