Monday, October 20, 2008

Ewww! Gross!

This morning everyone is running every which way and the babies were playing downstairs with all the big kid toys, which is a new favorite thing for them to do. I was getting ready to comb out Olivias hair and braid it for school, but I had to get a few things done first and the kids were busy playing. Isabella came up to me with wet hair and I thought maybe Olivia sprayed her hair with the conditioner since she waiting so patiently for me. So I ran my fingers through her hair trying to comb it out. Well the next time I saw Max he had wet hair too. Hmmm. Well I didn't really think too much of it and went on about my next thing trying to get Olivia out the door for school. I asked Olivia if she had sprayed the babies hair with the conditioner. She said no Harrison did it. I asked her if Harrison had sprayed the babies hair, and she said no Harrison got it wet with the toilet water from downstairs. WHAT!!! Ewww! Gross! Isabella hair had been dripping wet and Max's hair was spiked. Great, nothing like toilet water in your hair and all over your hands. Not to mention that I felt wet spots on the carpet downstairs. Thanks Harrison for adding just that extra little spice in our lives.

4 comments:

Jaime said...

LOL!!! Let me know if the new "conditioner" works, I need something new for my hair..LOL!!

Piano Mom said...

YUCK! Nothing like a little toilet water to get your day started! Kudos to you for holding it together!

Unknown said...

Oh boy! That's a boy for ya, eh? Good thing he's so stinking cute!

Anonymous said...

Harrison is becoming quiet the little 'daddy', first changing diapers and now hairdos?? He truly is going to make a great daddy himself. Learning to 'make do' with what you have, now that is a needed quality in these hard times.
You go, Buddy!