Sunday, September 7, 2008

First day of Preschool

Harrison is going to preschool.  I have been a little worried about him because the few weeks prior to preschool he would make comments that he doesn't want to go to preschool.  He is so tender hearted that sometimes the littlest things make him get teary.  So when the morning came to go I talked to him to try to prepare him that I was going to leave and come back in 2 hours to get him.  When we got there he was a little quiet and wouldn't let go of my hand to walk on the rope with the other kids to class.  So I walked with him there and when we got inside I told him good bye and that I would come back and get him in just a little bit.  He didn't even flinch.  He started to take off his backpack and sweatshirt and was ready to play.  Shewwwww!  He turned and told his teacher that he was going to be there for 2 hours.  I guess he was really listening.  

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gotta look cool for school!

Photobucket

Coming back from school wasn't as scary so he held on like all the other kids.

Photobucket

And does this face say, "I think I liked school?"

Yeah I think so too.

Photobucket



2 comments:

Piano Mom said...

What great pictures of Olivia and Harrison!

Anonymous said...

Gramma dee is a little dingy, I left my comment for Harrison on the photography comment page, whoopsadaisy..... check it out Buddy, it's for you. gotta love a 'cracked' gramma for it is the cracked who let in the light.