Monday, May 5, 2008

Wish me Luck...Georgia Here We Come!

Well I am off to Georgia for a week with all the kids.  Matt is staying home and my mom and I are flying to Georgia to see my sisters and brother.  I am not sure how I feel about this.  Flying with a 5, 3 and 1 year old twins doesn't sound exactly fun if you catch my drift.  But hopefully we have stocked up on enough goodies to entertain for the trip there.  I am definately looking forward to sun, fun and the beach.  This is the first time I have been on vacation since May of 2006 when Matt and I went to the Philippines and China.  Wow that has been a long time ago.  I sure with Matt was coming with us.  At least he can get the carpets cleaned and the house all cleaned up for our return.  Wink Wink!  We'll see.  Love ya Matt.  Good Luck with that.  Stay tuned for our fun activities and of course pictures of our trip.  See you all later and hopefully tanner.   

4 comments:

Christine said...

You are so brave. I did fly once with the triplets all by myself when they were only 3 months old. That was back in the days when you could have someone help you to the gate and help you get on and off the plane....and it was only a flight from Detroit to D.C. Good luck, you will do just fine. It's so worth it when you get to your destination. We'll do lunch when you get back.

Piano Mom said...

Have a wonderful trip!

Allison said...

Oh my goodness! Have so much fun.. Your kiddos are so well behaved I bet that you will do just fine. Call me when you get back, we need to get together again.

Heidi Parson said...

Angie, I found your blog from some of my other friends blogs! Your kids are darling!!! It's so fun to see what we both have done with life, since the fun Ricks College, roomate days!!
My blog is heidiandbrett.blogspot.com