Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Exhausted and worn out...but we made it back.

Well we got back into town today around 3:45 pm.  We had the best time in Georgia.  I loved seeing the ocean and all of the palm trees.  My sister lives on St. Simons Island and it was the cutest little town.  We went to the beach every day to get as much of it as we could.  We even brought home some sand in all of the cracks on the stroller.  I already miss eating dinner outside on the patio of the restaurants and being able to see and hear the ocean.  boo hoo.  After I get things unpacked and settled down I will post some fun pictures of our adventure...and tell you a fun mini crisis story.  Till then I need some sleep.

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Glad to hear that you had a great time and made it back safe and sound!

Christine said...

So glad you had a great time. It's sounds wonderful there. You only missed out on some more horrible weather here! Hopefully you brought back some of that sunshine for us!

Allison said...

I'm so glad that you had a great time, and especially glad that your kiddos were good for you... Welcome home, I hope that it gets warm for you here!