Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Introducing Super Girl!


Yesterday I was busy attending to something I can't remember what and then all of a sudden all I heard was this big crash, boom, scream.  I knew that Isabella got hurt and for some reason I couldn't go right away and help.  The next thing I heard was..."Super Girl...to the rescue".  And the big sister was on her way to help the baby in need.  I just started to giggle to myself.  Olivia has really started to let her imagine run wild and it is so fun to watch.  I can see it now...she was running with her arms out like she was flying to help the victim to safety.  Later that night we always have to tell a funny story before we can officially tuck her in for bed and I told her the story of Super Girl.  She started to smile kind of embarrassed and she said, "That was me, I was flying....".  I hope she never looses this wonderful talent of imagination.  

2 comments:

Nikki said...

She is such a doll and so funny. I can't believe how fast time goes by. She was just a year old when I started working for Matt.

Anonymous said...

The photo is to die for! I'm so loving the background swirly thingies... Olivia is a doll, you know that I would take her for my own, she just seems like the best kid, and to add Super Girl to that, what a lucky Mom you are to have her around! Don't you just love watching the imagination gears crank in their heads? I think that a sense of imagination is so valuable for a child to have...