Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Browned Eyed Girl

I can't believe the twins are 2 years old now. Amazing how time flies. It is also amazing how destructive 2 year old twins can be. Someday if I get brave enough I will post a photo of how destructive they can actually be. Some days I really wonder if I should even clean up the toys or just endure it. Because as soon as I pick them up they some how end up right back out all over the place.

Now that the weather is finally turning nice I am getting the photography bug again. So I dressed up Isabella and headed outside. I realized how much I love capturing emotions that happen in front of my camera. I have been waiting for the twins to get over their lovely spring snot colds and take their 2 year pictures together but I dread doing that because it is like trying to catch the wind in a jar to get them to hold still, let alone to even look at me at the same time and actually smile. (Not the typical screaming and pulling on each other). So we'll see. I was exhausted even after the mini shoot with just Isabella. She didn't want to even sit still. So most of her shots are scowling, crying, climbing up and down on the chair and climbing through the arms of the chair. I was lucky to capture what I did with this busy girl.

These are some of my favorites of our mini session which included about 10 breaks for a quick snack here and there.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Well I'll be back for more later. Lots more photos to come of the kiddos and what's been happen in our chaotic corner of the world.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

what a sweetie- look how happy she is!

Anonymous said...

Love it.