Saturday, August 2, 2008

Long Time

Wow it has been a long time since I posted last.  Our summer has flown by.  We have spent a few weeks down in Utah at my parents house doing all the fun summer stuff.  We went to Hogle Zoo, Lagoon, twice,  and of course SHOPPING!  I can't believe that Olivia is going to start kindergarten in only 3 weeks.  My baby...is growing up.  We bought her some cute school clothes and she got her back to school haircut now all we need to know is who her teacher will be and what time she goes.  She is already starting the count down.  

Back to Lagoon.  Olivia had the best time.  She is only 5 but is tall enough to go on all but the Samari ride.  She went on the Colossas with me twice, the old white roller coaster, and wild mouse.  She loved the bat roller coaster and we had to go three times in a row and wait for the front.  Oh it was so fun.  I even tried out the new Catapult ride.  I loved it.  A human ball in a giant sling shot.  Olivia decided to sit this one out.  Although after I was done she was begging to go on it.  Next time babe.  

Be sure to check out my Photography Blog.  I have posted some fun pictures there of what I have been busy doing.  www.butterflyeyesphotography.blogspot.com.  or there is a link to the right.  Oh does anybody know how to make a link in a post here.  Like above.  I have looked and no luck.  Please help.

6 comments:

Christine said...

I don't think I've seen you the whole month of July. We were gone and then you've been gone. We need to get together, even if it's just lunch at the park with kids. I can't believe school is starting either. Kindergarten is very exciting. I remember the feelings a few weeks before. She will love it and so will you.

Piano Mom said...

I am glad you had such a great visit to Utah...wish we could've seen you at Cherry Hill. Maybe next time!

Laura Jean said...

Angie- To link something in your blog, you highlight what you want linked, then click on the little world (top left of the post) with a white figure on it - then you type in the address to the link. That's it! Call me if you have questions.

Jaime said...

I know what you mean about the summer flying by. Where does the time go?? I'm glad you have had a fun summer so far. Look forward to seeing everyone soon.

Arnold Quads said...

I just found your blog and I love your pics. I hope you don't mind me taking a peak. I have 2 older girls and 1 yr old quadruplets and I am trying to learn as much as I can about photography. I love shooting my kids. Any way just liked your pictures!

maureen

Anonymous said...

I need MORE!
Gramma Dee