Monday, June 9, 2008

Work in Progress


These last few weeks have been really busy.  I have been trying to finish up on Ainzley's pictures and a few other photo shoots.  Here is Ainzley's birth announcement.  Doesn't she look so peaceful:)  What could be more fun than this.  

I also got a new lens this week and have been practicing like crazy.  Here are some sneak peaks that I got.



These are just a few of the neat pics that I have gotten lately.  I will post more later.  

I can't believe how big the twins are getting.  We went to the park tonight and Isabella is such an independent girl.  She climbs up the stairs all by herself and goes down the little slide on her tummy all by herself.  Max on the other hand is just fine driving the metal steering wheel going nowhere.  Totally different.  We are having a little bit of sibling rivalry around the house lately.  They are starting to fit over toys and Isabella will just walk up and steal the bottle out of Max's hands if she doesn't have one.  On the other hand she is such a sweet heart too.  She will bring Max his blanket when they are tired, and she listens better than Maxwell does.  His favorite things to do are 1.  Play in the toilet.  One day I found both of them elbows deep playing in the toilet together.  And one day Max was flushing the toilet with his left hand and shoulder deep with his right hand down the hole.  Boys what joys.  2.  Pulling all of the books off the book shelf.  3.  Digging like a dog outside in the dirt and throwing it on top of his head.  

Olivia and Harrison are growing up so fast.  On saturday we got Olivia a new bike. One with gears and hand breaks.  And she did great for being only 5.  She just took off and drove that bike like a pro.  She has been on her new bike every waking minute of the day.  And wants to go on family bike rides every time I turn around.  We rode our new bikes to the new Tauphaus park on Sunday and she didn't even complain that it was too far.  In fact she rode her bike for ever even after we got home.  

Harrison is the sweetest boy.  When ever you ask him to help you he always answers with a "SURE"  and runs off to do what you have asked him to do.  He is learning to share his toys a little better with the twins.  However we have a little problem on our hands.  On saturday I noticed a big black and blue bite on Max's arm.  At first I thought Isabella might have bit him because she has bitten me before on the leg.  I put him arm up to his mouth and it could have been himself it did kind of matched.  Later that day I asked the kids if they knew who bit Max and Olivia said, "Harrison did it I saw him."  Olivia has had a little bit of a fibbing problem lately so I didn't know if I should really believe her. So I interrogated Harrison and at first he flat out denied it and as I pushed he finally caved and admitted to it.   When I asked him why he just says, "Cause".  It must be some jealousy coming out or Max has some of Harrison's toys and is definitely getting the raw end of the deal.  

We are doing 8 am swimming lessons this summer.  We started last week and thankfully we have only 4 more days.  I just can't even function the rest of the day after getting up at 7 to get myself decent and Olivia out of bed.  It just isn't natural.  Never again...8 am lessons.  Olivia also started cheer lessons for the summer to see how she likes it to continue for fall.  I don't think I will ever be able to get her out of them now.  Every day she asks,  "When do I have cheer next."  (Like the minute we leave the studio.)  Oh the things we do as parents.  

4 comments:

Shelly B. said...

Hey! Are you Nikon or Cannon...and what lens did you get? Your pictures look awesome!

Heidi Parson said...

Angie, Your pictures are AMAZING!! I love the red tutu!! so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh how I love the new lens, and those great pics, so talented, and it helps to have such adorable kiddos to work with! 8 am swimming, you are crazy... My girls are so jealous of Olivia and cheer, maybe next year I will put them in, for now we are just thoroughly enjoying our non-scheduled summer! We need to get together, soon. We will be gone for the rest of this week, but next week sometime, we're on!

Piano Mom said...

The pictures are fabulous! Enjoy your busy summer!