Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bloggity Blog...

I've decided that I am a bad blogger.  Life right now just doesn't allow for free blogging time. And if I do have a free moment all of my little ones follow me like my groupies and hang all over me and sit on my lap or hang from my neck or dance on my desk and kind of make it impossible to even see my computer let a lone type the right words.  For example right now my arm is being tapped and my chair has 1 5 year old and a 3 year old on the back half asking for a banana and wanting everything they can't have.  Can you hear me laughing out of almost going insane?????????  Oh and the other two are destroying my office and oh maybe breaking glass or ripping papers...I don't know I can't see because of the two monkeys on my chair.  I have almost given up on this darn thing they call blogging.  

Yesterday we rode our bikes all over town it feels like.  I could hardly move this morning when it was time to get up.  I am trying to loose a few pounds and so our new mode of transportation is our bikes.  We rode to the zoo and then walked around for hours on end.  It actually felt nice to be outside and get some exercise.  My babies are the best anyone could ask for.  They just know that I have a lot going and don't really ask for much.  As long as they have food and water they are good to go.  Isabella had a nap in the bike trailer on the way to the zoo and Maxwell had a nap on the way home.  Of course I had to take a bazillion pictures.  Here is one that is so cute.  Two brothers holding hands.

How cute is that.  I love it.  Harrison has been a great big brother.  Of course he has his moments of not being the baby anymore but he is learning to share and love regardless if one of the twins hits him or takes his toys.  You are a good boy Harrison I Love You.

4 comments:

Shelly B. said...

Don't stop bogging!

I love that picture of your boys...so sweet! What good little buddies!

Christine said...

I love checking your blog. Don't give up! I have been slacking too. It's hard during the summer. You're so good for getting out and walking so much. I thought you looked great the other day at the gym, you don't need to lose any weight. You're a hottie!

Piano Mom said...

The picture is priceless! I am impressed that you rode your bike to the zoo...I can't even ride mine around the block because of all the hills! I hope you don't give up entirely on blogging!

Me - Jen said...

Wow I personally can't believe everything you do with twin. Oh and this too shall pass, right? That is what I keep telling myself. You are awesome and you have to keep blogging. If you give up it will give everyone else reason too!!