Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Notice Big Post on Photography Blog

Okay this time I'm serious! It's officially time to separate business from family life. So if you really really really want to see what I've been up to you are just going to have to go to my photography blog {period}. And make sure you add it to your google reader or whatever you may use. I don't know how else to say...so at least here is a little clue.


Photobucket


My new goal, as most of you can probably relate, is to post family business on the family blog. So tomorrow I plan on starting that new trend. Get back to the basics.

5 comments:

Tara Bennett said...

Hey Ang, I am really truly wanting to do the photoshop class if you have one again. I'm planning that Santa will bring me a camera for Christmas, so if you do any classes next year let me know for sure! Your stuff is FAB!

Bonksy said...

OH MY GOSH I HAVE THE CUTEST DAUGHTER!!! AND may I add the most amazing photographer!!!

Anonymous said...

baby makes us happy

Brad Fallon said...

Super cute bay! She is born a star!

Carolyn said...

OMG! So cute! What a wonderful shot.



Homeowner Insurance